The latest blogger's questionnaire, completed by Mike over at You Talking To Me? http://mikesyoutalkingtome.blogspot.com/ amongst others.
1) What was you first movie-going experience?
The Jungle Book, though I don’t have much of a memory of seeing it. Return to Oz a few years later made a much stronger impression. But the first one that really meant something was Home Alone.
2) How many DVDs do you own?
3) What is your guilty pleasure movie?
Problem Child and Shining Through are two that spring to mind.
4) You have compiled a list of your top 100 movies. Which movies didn't make the cut?
Lists are too changeable for me to answer this one.
5) Which movie(s) do you compulsively watch over and over again?
These days, mainly older stuff: Bringing Up Baby, The Lady Vanishes, and the Sherlock Holmes films. Also, Sling Blade, Gremlins, Talk To Her, and Paradise.
6) Classic(s) you're embarrassed to admit you haven't seen yet?
A lot of Tarkovsky, and quite a bit of Bergman.
7) What movie posters do you have hanging on your wall?
These days, sadly, zero. In the 90s, one of practically every film that I saw.